Permanent Housing Programs (All scattered site, all on-campus apartments, except Tranquil House)
- 404 people were served since October 1, 2021.
- Of those 404, 115 are individuals, the remaining 289 are part of 82 families
- 177 of these people were children.
- 89% of those who exited our program did not return to homelessness.
Ozanam Inn Shelter
- 254 men served since October 1, 2021.
- 23 people exited to stable housing
- 32 men have been served since October 1, 2021
- Since October, 67% of men served have exited to permanent housing
- 15 people served since October 1, 2021
- 70% increased or maintained mental health services
- 70% increased their participation in the community, attending events, group
counseling, or other social/emotional activities.
Family Success Center
- 30 Students registered for the after school program for the 2021/22 school
year. The average attendance has been 17.
- 81% of students have improved their site word skills in reading.
- 87.5% of students are now reading at grade level. (Our goal is to be at 90% by
the end of the 2021-22 school year.)
- 100% of students have demonstrated increased STEM skills and knowledge.
Mental Health and Substance Use Program (Clinical Services)
- 173 households have been served since October 1, 2021.
- 233 crises have been resolved, with a 99% success rate.
- 96% of participants in individual counseling report making progress on a