Current cars for sale. Please contact Wanda Selph at (502) 589-7837 for more information.
Inventory and pricing subject to change.
These vehicles have been donated to St. Vincent de Paul for resale. We are not familiar with vehicle history. These vehicles are sold “as is” with no expressed or implied warranties.
1998 Toyota Sienna
Odometer Reading: 182,934 miles
Good mechanical condition
Exterior: very good
Interior: normal wear but needs to be cleaned
New battery, good tires
- Needs oil change
- Power steering has a small leak
- Front windshield wipers need to be replaced
- The passenger door handles and power windows on the passenger side do not operate well.
- The back hatch is broken but locks and donor used a small ring to raise the back hatch.
- Handle on the passenger side is broken but works.
2005 Buick LeSabre
Odometer Reading: 100,218 miles
Sedan, 4 doors, Burgundy
Clean inside, exterior in good condition
Garage kept and well-maintained
Donor uses synthetic oil
- Engine light goes on and off / determined to be RPM problem-not a mechanical one
- Check tire pressure light comes on, but tire pressure is good / could be spare
- Battery is older and battery is located under the passenger side back seat
- Original alternator
2008 Ford Edge SE
$4,200 $3,360 SOLD
6 cyl, SUV, 4 doors, Blue/gray
Odometer Reading: 148,947 miles
- Leak of some kind
- Needs cleaning inside
- Front end minor damage
Vehicles are sold “as is” with no guarantees or warranties. Vehicles are sold cash only for the full amount. The buyer must complete the title work and transfer the vehicle into the buyer’s name before receiving the keys to the vehicle. The buyer will have three business days to complete the transfer.
Page Updated April 21, 2020