We hope to maximize the value of every donation. Please help us do that by following some general guidelines listed here.
Please be sure all items are clean and gently used. We must dispose of dirty, too-worn, non-working, or wet items. Please box or bag all items you are donating. Do not donate clothing on hangers. This minimizes damage while moving from one location to another. We will accept refrigerators and freezers that we can verify to be in working order and good condition. We cannot accept any items that require installation, plumbing, construction or assembly.
Donation accepted at all three locations from 11 am to 3 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
If you have a large donation or furniture to donate Wanda at (502) 589-7837. We’ll work with you to schedule a convenient time to pick-up your donated items.
Items We Accept
- gently used clean clothing and accessories
- working small appliances and electronics
- furniture (in good condition)
- household items
- unused health and beauty aid items
Items We Cannot Accept
- mattresses with box springs
- computers or business equipment
- large desks
- waterbed or waterbed accessories
- soiled or damaged mattresses
- king-sized mattresses and box springs
- mattresses without matching box springs
- carpet or padding
- pool tables
- ping pong tables
- exercise equipment
- pianos and organs
- medical supplies