We hope to maximize the value of every donation. Please help us do that by following some general guidelines listed here.
Please be sure all items are clean and gently used. We must dispose of dirty, too-worn, non-working, or wet items. Please box or bag all items you are donating. Do not donate clothing on hangers. This minimizes damage while moving from one location to another. We will accept refrigerators and freezers that we can verify to be in working order and good condition. We cannot accept any items that require installation, plumbing, construction, or assembly.
- All items must be clean, in good repair, and gently used. Broken or soiled items cannot be accepted. We do not have the means to clean or repair items.
- All clothing should be clean. We ask that you remove clothing from hangers and place it in a bag or a box.
- Small, loose household items must be bagged or boxed also.
- Upholstered items like sofas, chairs, love seats, and ottomans, must meet stringent guidelines. They must be clean and free from rips, tears, stains, body oil, and pet hair. Otherwise, they will be declined.
Donations accepted at both locations from 11 am to 3 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.”
Call Wanda at (502) 468-8953 to schedule a pickup for large items. We cannot accept clothing and other small items for pickup. We’ll work with you to schedule a convenient time to pick up your donated items.
Items We Accept
- gently used clean clothing and accessories
- working small appliances and electronics
- furniture (in good condition)
- household items
- unused health and beauty aid items
Items We Cannot Accept
- Mattresses and Box Springs
- Entertainment Centers or Entertainment Armoires
- Computers and Computer Armoires
- Exercise Equipment
- Hospital Beds
- Head Boards/Footboards (unless a part of a bedroom suite)
- Baby Cribs and Car Seats (due to recalls)
- Built-in Items
- Pool Tables
- Pianos and Organs
- Car Parts
- Gas-powered appliances