Permanent Housing Programs (All scattered site, all on-campus apartments except Tranquil)
- 337 people have been served since January 1, 2020
- We served 57 families and 117 individuals
- We served 141 children
- 78% of exits were positive
Ozanam Inn Men’s Shelter
- 378 men have been served since January 1, 2020
- 71 people exited to stable housing
- 37 men have been served since January 1, 2020
- Since January, 70% of men served have exited to permanent housing
- 22% of clients with a goal to be in recovery are successfully in recovery
- 12 people were served since January 1, 2020
- 67% increased or maintained mental health services
- 45% got a new resource in the community from their case manager
Family Success Center – NTI (Non-traditional Instruction)
- 24 children have been served, average daily attendance is 13
- 93% of participants are up to date with their assignments. When NTI support started the first week in September, only two participants were up to date on assignments.
- Our goal is for 75% of students to increase or maintain their grades. As of the end of October, we had not received report cards yet.
Mental Health and Substance Use Program (Clinical Services)
- 324 people have been served to date
- 94 Crisis have been resolved since Janauary 1, 2020 with a 93% success rate
- 92% of participants in individual counseling report making progress on a therapeutic goal
We have sheltered, fed, and nurtured those in need since 1853, and we remain committed to our mission now more than ever.