Permanent Housing Programs (All scattered site, all on-campus apartments except Tranquil House)
- 328 people have been served since January 1, 2020
- We served 55 families and 113 individuals
- We served 138 children
- 88% of exits were positive
Ozanam Inn Men’s Shelter
- 305 men have been served since January 1, 2020
- 58 people exited to stable housing
- 46 people were engaged in case management in July
- 34 men have been served since January 1, 2020
- Since January, 81% of men served have exited to permanent housing
- 92% of clients with a goal to be in recovery are successfully in recovery
- 11 people were served since January 1, 2020
- 67% increased or maintained mental health services
- 45% got a new resource in the community from their case manager
Family Success Center – Summer Camp
- 14 children participated in an in-person summer camp for three weeks in July. Average attendance was nine children a day
- Children participated in science experiments, Lego robotics, daily outdoor activity, and an educational hour with grade level appropriate work-sheets related to math, science and reading.
- We successfully got through the three-week camp with no reported cases of COVID-19 or symptomatic children or staff. This is a credit to the Program Manager, Julio Anthony, and his staff who underwent extensive planning and training to be able to operate the camp safely. Children were happy to see their friends and parents were grateful to be able to have their children outside of the house.
Mental Health and Substance Use Program (Clinical Services)
- 198 Households have been served since January 1, 2020
- 97% of crisis were successfully resolved. We have had 63 incidents of crisis intervention since January 1. These included suicidality, self-neglect, domestic violence counseling and other mental health crisis.
- 184 clients have been served in individual counseling and 96% of clients surveyed report progress in therapy