During this season of Thanksgiving and throughout the year, you can continue to feed the hungry and help those in our community.
Our caring community of support treats all with kindness and dignity through our network of programs and resources, including:
- Nearly 12,000 free, hot meals are served each month in our Open Hand Kitchen
- More than 400 households are provided with free groceries each month through our Food Pantry
- Safe, supportive housing with professional case management that reunites families torn apart by chronic poverty and homelessness
- Addiction and recovery programs that provide pathways to sobriety and address the heroin epidemic in our area
- Caring staff and volunteers at our Family Success Center who provide free tutoring, recreation and educational opportunities for over 200 children
Your donation will help to make a difference for Louisville’s poorest children and families, and for that we have a grateful heart!
Wishing you and your family a Thanksgiving holiday filled with hope and love.