Permanent Housing Programs (All scattered site, all on-campus apartments, except Tranquil House)
- 448 people have been served since October 1, 2021.
- Of those 448, 124 are individuals, the remaining 324 are part of 93 families.
- 201 of these people were children.
- 90% of those who exited our program did not return to homelessness.
Ozanam Inn Shelter
- 322 men served since October 1, 2021.
- 30 (11%) people exited to stable housing.
- 36 men have been served since October 1, 2021.
- Since October, 93% of men served have exited to permanent housing.
- 15 people served since October 1, 2021.
- 70% increased or maintained mental health services.
- 70% increased their participation in the community, attending events, group counseling, or other social/emotional activities.
Family Success Center
- 36 Students registered for the after-school program for the 2021/22 school year. The average attendance has been 18.
- 81% of students have improved their site word skills in reading.
- 79% of students are now reading at grade level. (Our goal is to be at 90% by the end of the 2021-22 school year.)
- 85% of students have demonstrated increased STEM skills and knowledge.
Mental Health and Substance Use Program (Clinical Services)
- 285 households have been served since October 1, 2021.
- 157 crises have been resolved, with a 98% success rate.
- 98% of participants in individual counseling report making progress on a therapeutic goal.