Permanent Housing Programs (All scattered site, all on-campus apartments except Tranquil)
- 273 people have been served since January 1, 2021
- We served 46 families and 94 individuals
- We served 110 children
- 57% of exits were positive
NOTE: Our positive exit destinations have dropped because we are back at the beginning of the year and not very many people have exited. This outcome will go up over the course of the year.
Ozanam Inn Shelter
- 109 men have been served since January 1, 2021
- 4 people exited to stable housing
- NOTE: Our housing outcome was affected by the COVID-19 outbreak at the shelter in February.
- VA Program
- 37 men have been served since January 1, 2020
- Since January, 71% of men served have exited to permanent housing
- 11 people were served since January 1, 2021
- 67% increased or maintained mental health services
- 45% got a new resource in the community from their case manager
Family Success Center – NTI (Non-traditional Instruction)
- 34 children have been served, average daily attendance is 15
- 90% of participants are up to date with their assignments. When NTI support started the first week in September, only 2 participants were up to date on assignments.
- 86% of students increased or maintained their grades.
Mental Health and Substance Use Program (Clinical Services)
- 461 people have been served to date
- 143 Crisis have been resolved since January 1, 2021, with a 97% success rate
- 97% of participants in individual counseling report making progress on a therapeutic goal